We may collect, store and use information about:
- Your visits to this site.
- Personal details you provide us with when subscribing to our email newsletters.
- Your personal details from emails, online and offline bookings and ticket purchases.
The information we collect may be used:
- In the administration of this website.
- To improve the services we offer.
- For marketing purposes.
- To supply you with the information or services that you have requested.
- To contact you with regards to any purchases or bookings you have made with us.
- To contact you for your views on our services.
- To notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to our services.
We will never pass on or sell any information (anonymous or otherwise) collected from the use of this website to third party organisations.
We understand that by providing your personal information to us you agree to its use for the above purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please contact us.
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cookies allow us to give you the best browsing experience possible. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this or find out how to manage cookies.
We may issue cookies to your computer when you enter the website and use information from these cookies to:
- improve the website
- for marketing purposes
You can set your computer’s web browser to reject cookies, although you may then not be able to use certain features on the website.