A choice of 2 huts. The ‘Ronaldsay’ Shepherd’s Hut can fit a family of four, with a double bed and bunk beds. The ‘Castlemilk’ Shepherd’s Hut has a double bed, making it perfect for a couples retreat.
- Both huts include linen, you just need to bring your own towels.
- The Hut has electric points, lighting, a small electric cool box for drinks and for colder nights a small log burner. First bag of logs included.
- There is a 1 hob camping gas stove, with a kettle, crockery, cutlery and tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Use of the Glamping communal kitchen which has a large Fridge-freezer, toaster & electric kettle, along with gas BBQ.
- Access to the newly-renovated campsite washroom facilities.
- Minimum 2 nights stay.
- Please note no dogs are allowed in the Shepherd’s Huts (except guide dogs).
Farm Park tickets are included with your stay in the Shepherd’s Hut.