Seeking a few creature comforts? Perhaps a little luxury? Glamping might be just for you!
You like the idea of camping, but you don’t have the kit… and you’re not sure you’re really an ‘outdoorsy’ kind of person.
Our Moroccan-themed glamping tents offer a great introduction for those new to camping, or anyone who likes the idea of travelling light.
The Benefits of Glamping
- Everything’s here for you, ready and waiting.
- Travel light – there’s no need to pack the kitchen sink, we’ve got all of your basic needs covered.
- Our 7 glamping tents offer lighting and electric, beds and fresh linen. Glampers can also enjoy their own personal seating area.
- Each glamping tent includes a fridge, kettle and BBQ. For a full list of equipment, please see ‘What’s Included’ below.
- Each tent can sleep up to a family of 4, accommodating 1 king size bed and a single bunk bed.
- Our glampers also have access to the newly-renovated campsite washroom facilities
- Checkout is at 11am, check in at 2pm.
- And, as with all of our campsite bookings, you pay once for your Farm Park tickets and can then re-enter the Park as many times as you like whilst you’re with us.
Our Glamping tents are available between Friday 29th March 2019 – Monday 30th September 2019.
- Kettle with tea, coffee, sugar and UHT milk.
- Coat stand.
- Crockery and cutlery.
- Tin/bottle opener.
- Sharp knife.
- BBQ Utensils.
- BBQ brush.
- Washing up bowl.
- 3 piece pan set.
- Tea Towels.
- Please note we do not supply bath towels.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Check out our FAQs by clicking on the button below.