If you are planning on visiting the Farm Park from an area which has been directly affected by the Coronavirus AND are showing symptoms similar to those associated with the virus, we politely request you do not visit the Park. Guidance and advice from the NHS can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
If you are concerned about a booking you have made please feel free to contact our team through our social media channels or by emailing email@example.com.
In the interests of visitor and staff wellbeing, the Farm Park has the following currently in place:
– Robust daily cleaning schedule on site.
– Signage advising how to thoroughly wash hands within all toilets & animal contact zones.
– Regular staff updates advising and reminding them to follow all instructions given by
– Public Health England on personal hygiene.
– A business continuity plan, regularly monitoring and acting on any developments.
We ask all our visitors to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene whilst visiting Cotswold Farm Park. Simple actions such as coughing/sneezing into disposable tissues and avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth will assist preventing the spread of the virus.
If you or your family members should find yourselves feeling unwell during your visit, please do contact a member of staff immediately – maintaining a safe distance of two metres where possible.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding in advance.