If we do not have any suitable career vacancies but you would be interested in joining the team in the future, please send your current CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We will then hold your details on file for 6 months, and will contact you within that period should anything suitable arise.
Due to the rural location of Cotswold Farm Park, it is essential that you have access to a car or reliable transport.
SEASONAL CAMPSITE ASSISTANTS
Seasonal Campsite Assistants required to support our Campsite team, based on the beautiful Cotswold Farm Park Campsite. Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park is located in idyllic countryside, in between Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold.
You will have your own pitch with electric and water (free of charge), as well as free use of a washing machine and dryer.
Perfect for an active retired couple, please note you will need your own caravan/motorhome.
Duties to include; changing and cleaning of Glamping tents and pods, cleaning our modern ablutions building to a high standard and assisting with ground care and general maintenance. You will also be required to assist our team with general duties as and when needed.
Must be prepared to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Seasonal contact from beginning of April to mid-September – hours to be confirmed.
Free uniform provided and staff discount in the farm shop and café.
Job type: Seasonal/contract
Salary: £8.12 p/h
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV/CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re recruiting! General Farm Park Assistant roles – lots of variety, customer facing and all training provided. Cleaning, food and beverage, retail, ticketing and customer facing opportunities… all in a day’s work.
Role will be varied but will include:
– Cleaning the new visitor centre (sweeping, mopping, window cleaning, sweeping and washing outside paths and patios) – approx. 2 hrs a day
– Two full days per week cleaning the wider farm park including toilets, emptying bins, cleaning play barn etc (mostly outdoor areas)
– Working in food outlets or serving in the main café, including working on the tills, making coffee, assisting with sandwich making etc.
– Assisting in the shop, serving customers, assisting with reception queries
– Dressing and decorating event areas e.g. Easter, Halloween, Christmas – General event assistance, pre opening setup including safety checks, emptying bins etc
– Assisting with customer issues e.g. lost child, first aid incidents etc.
– Working on the ticket desks
Full and part time positions are available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour
To apply: Please send a copy of your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for fun and reliable individuals that enjoy working in a busy environment.
The role will include; running food, clearing tables, general housekeeping and helping with basic food prep.
The role can also include working on our point of sale till systems and/or preparing fresh coffees, of which appropriate training will be provided.
The applicant must be confident, enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a busy team. Minimum age requirement of 16 and having access to your own car or reliable transport is also essential due to our rural location.
Contract type: Full and part time positions are available
Working pattern: Hours are flexible but we will particularly need cover during busy periods including weekends, bank holidays and school holidays
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to Louise Burnell, Food and Beverage Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAFF BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Pension scheme.
- Staff Uniform.
- Free parking.
- Christmas and New Year off.
- Staff socials.
- Discount in Café and Shop.
- Free Farm Park entry for family.
- Free entry to selected local visitor attractions.
WORK EXPERIENCE (March – December)
We are able to take up to two students per week. As we receive a large number of requests for work experience placements, please contact us to enquire about availability.
If the dates you require are available, please complete the Work Experience Application Form by clicking on the button below.