Minimum Age: 8 years
Brand new for 2017, our 1-day Bushcraft course is perfect for families, friends and corporate groups.
Learn something new – and make amazing memories together at the same time.
The Adventure Begins…
The course starts with a short walk from the car park to private woodland and the bush-camp that will be your base for the day. Here’s the breakdown of what the course includes:
- Foraging facts – learn which plants to avoid and which are medicinal, or can be eaten
- Shelter building workshop – including the basics of knife and saw safety
- Game preparation – learn how to cook your own wild food for lunch!
- Fire-lighting session
- Water sourcing – and how to make it safe to drink
- Whittling – carve a memento to take home with your new-found knife skills
- Natural navigation lesson
The course includes lunch (a vegetarian option is available), as well as tea, coffee and cold drinks which will be available throughout the course.
Your day with us is designed to be flexible and delivery is adapted to the requirements of the group. Prior experience isn’t necessary at all. Even if you have never seen yourself as an “outdoorsy” person, this is a gentle introduction to bushcraft and survival.
|20th May (family friendly)||21st May (family friendly)|
|17th June (family friendly)||18th June (family friendly)|
|8th July (adult only)||9th July (adult only)|
|29th July (family friendly)||30th July (family friendly)|
|12th August (family friendly)||13th August (family friendly)|
|23rd September (family friendly)||24th September (family friendly)|
Have a question? Check out our FAQs