Seeking a few creature comforts? Perhaps a little luxury? Glamping might be just for you!
You like the idea of camping, but you don’t have the kit… and you’re not sure you’re really an ‘outdoorsy’ kind of person.
Our Moroccan-themed glamping tents offer a great introduction for those new to camping, or anyone who likes the idea of travelling light and letting someone else worry about breakfast for a change…
The Benefits of Glamping
- Everything’s here for you, ready and waiting
- Travel light – there’s no need to pack the kitchen sink, we’ve got all of your basic needs covered
- Our 6 glamping tents offer lighting and electric, beds and fresh linen, full-length mirror, clothes rail and privacy screen
- Each tent can sleep up to a family of 4, accommodating 1 king size bed as standard, with another 2 single mattresses as optional – please advise us at the time of booking what combination of beds you will require
- There is a communal kitchen for the glamping area, with crockery and cutlery, where continental breakfast is available each morning. We also offer an on-site pizza delivery service, or glampers can enjoy their own personal BBQ and seating area
- Our glampers also have access to the newly-renovated campsite washroom facilities
- Checkout is at 11am, check in at 2pm
- A continental breakfast for each morning of your stay, available in the communal kitchen tent
- Outdoor dining furniture and BBQ
- And, as with all of our campsite bookings, you pay once for your Farm Park tickets and can then re-enter the Park as many times as you like whilst you’re with us.